With the introduction of the S310-11KS Embedded PC from ICP Germany, system integrators now have a high-performance, fanless embedded PC available for numerous applications.
The S310 is available with both Kaby Lake Core i ULV SoC processors and Skylake ULV variants. In addition to the standard version with the Core i3-7100U, further Core i3, i5, i7 and Celeron® processors are available. Up to 32GB DDR4 memory with 2400MHz are supported by the system. The integrated Intel® HD graphics offers a maximum resolution of 4096×2160 pixels on the HDMI 1.4 and 4096×2304 pixels on the DP 1.2 port. Also available are an Intel® I219LM and an I211AT GbE port, two RS-232, one RS-232/422/485, eight GPIO, two USB2.0 and four USB3.0. The S310-11KS offers a SATA 6GB/s and a Full Size Mini PCIe port for the operation of storage media. For the expansion with add-on cards an M.2 2230 with E-Key slot is also available.
With a size of only 189x147x55mm (W/D/H), wall mount and VESA 100 mounting option, the S310 can be integrated almost anywhere. The S310 operates reliably in a voltage range from 8 to 24 VDC.
At the customer’s request, ICP delivers the system preconfigured as a ready-to-use system with industrial RAM, storage media and operating system.
- Embedded Box PC with 7/6th Generation Intel® CoreTM I ULV Processors
- Intel® CoreTM i3-7100U, i5-7300U, i7-7600U, Celeron® 3965U SoC
- Max. 32GB DDR4 SO-DIMM RAM
- One 2.5″ SATA 6Gb/s and one mSATA connector
- USB 2.0/3.0, COM Ports, Dual PCIe GbE
- Two independent display outputs: HDMI and DP
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +40°C or -10 °C to +50 °C
- 8 to 24 Volt DC Voltage input
- Vending machine manufacturers
- POS, POI system